Who we are:
We know you want a phenomenal career. We know you want a career with growth opportunities, work/life flexibility, and great benefits. We also know you want to care about what you do; you want to make a difference in people’s lives through your day-to-day work.
At Nexstar Network, we believe that phenomenal career is possible. We’re a member-owned organization devoted to providing leadership and business coaching and training to residential service companies across the U.S., Canada, and beyond. That’s right: since 1992, we’ve been working with owners of plumbing, heating, cooling, and electrical businesses to help them grow to their fullest potential.
We’ll help you grow to your fullest potential, too. Imagine coming to work for a company that offers a flexible “two days in-office, three-days at home” schedule for most positions at headquarters, because both in-person collaboration and flexibility are important. Imagine being able to casually walk into your CEO’s office to share an idea you’d like to try. Imagine knowing your voice matters at work, and you’re supported in your role by others who love to serve.
Are you imagining it? Good. We’re waiting to meet you at Nexstar.
What we offer
Base salary with performance bonus potential
Competitive benefits package that includes company paid health, dental, vision, basic life insurance and disability coverage.
401(k) safe harbor plan with a 3% company contribution
Generous PTO plan
Home service reimbursement
Gym Membership and cell phone reimbursement
We care about our team and expect you bring that same caring when you join.
- Conduct daily coaching appointments with members including phone and virtual meetings
- Present a consistent positive attitude throughout the day, interaction after interaction.
- Document summaries of all member interactions in CRM platform
- Maintain consistent flow of daily email, voicemail, and other member responses
- Manage and prioritize member requests
- Master more than 1,000 Nexstar online resources to be able to coach them with confidence
- Create new content of all types including: written articles, film videos, PowerPoint presentations, podcasts, lessons, workbooks, workshops, etc.
- Track Nexstar and industry trends to ensure Nexstar is always current
- Manage calendar including travel, reoccurring appointments, Company responsibilities, etc.
- Interact with the coaching teams at large to improve membership Interpret member KPIs including budgets and current spend
Skills and Experience:
- 5 or more years in coaching or management role within the marketing spectrum
- Ability to maintain composure with a fast paced environment
- Proven experiance with coaching individuals and groups in a multitude of situations; phone, video meeting, live, etc.
- Ability to have tough conversations when necessary
- Strong ability to deal with a wide range of personalities
- Mentor mindset at all times
- Ability to be collaborative with members
- Self manager with a clear sense of urgency
- High level of detail oriented
- Background with data analysis and creation of ad hoc metrics
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to Analyze and assess various campaigns
- Understanding of branding development and evaluation
- Experience with Budget comprehension/adherence
- Goal Setting Hold members accountable
- Bachelors degree or equivalent industry experiance
Up to 25%
Ability to lift up to 15 lbs
This position requires you to sit at a desk for a prolonged period of time
Learn more about us
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job -- then this may be the job for you! You will work in a place where you will be appreciated and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the Nexstar Network. Visit our site at Nexstar Network to learn more about our organization.
Employment is contingent on passing a pre-employment drug test and background check. Nexstar Network provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Nexstar Network complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities