We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter to join our training and Event team! This role will be responsible for the logistics, coordination, and on-time delivery of our online trainings and in-person workshops. Success for this role is defined by the organized, on-budget, on-time planning, coordination and delivery of all pieces and people comprising the event or program. You will also demonstrate exceptional customer service. The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker/problem solver, have excellent communication skills, strong time management skills, and is highly detailed. Experience working with the Zoom Video Conferencing platform is necessary for this position.
Essential Job Functions:
Execute all aspects of our online events from setting up/managing registration, organization and shipment of materials, budget management, setting up Zoom calls and supporting the training team during the training event.
Execute all aspects of in-person meeting planning from site selection, RFP work, vendor negotiation, event registration, food selections (BEO’s), budget management, onsite management of event and efficient event close.
Contract & Hotel Negotiations
Handling budgets: delivering the best for the best price.
Assisting in the building and maintaining of a calendar of events and trainer scheduling
- Answer inbound calls/emails from members related to event registration & general information.
- Position Requires working in an office environment and travel requirements up to 5%
- 3- 5 Years of Event Planning Experiance
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Highly detail orientated.
- Excellent in detail orientation and prioritization
- Proficient in Zoom Video Conferencing platform
- Social distancing requirements in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Employment is contingent on passing a pre-employment drug test and background check. Nexstar Network provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Nexstar Network complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.